Tweets

    2 November 2010

    Times Are A-Moving

    It's been over four months now. Four months of informal, enjoyable yet informative updates for all you plucky young (or old) viewers of the blog aforementioned atop this web page.

    What can I say? It's been fun, there's no denying that, even if I have lapsed every now and then with the frequency of my updates. I want to thank everyone who's supported me, but as I am currently unable to walk due to an infection in both feet, you'll probably have to pat yourselves on the back to suffice. I'm sure you'll cope.

    Four long months, and many more to come I hope! And to mark the event, I've written a limerick:

    -

    There once was a blogger named Alex,
    Who found few other rhymes than perplex,
    So he followed suit
    With his usually route
    And made things cantankerously complex

    -

    It may not be Shakespeare, but it's probably better than Tony Blair's autobiography.*

    Back on to the main topic, expansion expansion expansion. I want to know from all of you what I can do to expand my blog further, not just to reach out to new people, but to make it better for everyone. What do you suggest? Perhaps a mailing list so that you can be informed every time I update by email? A new layout and design? More pictures of Boris Johnson?

    It really is up to you, how do you want to see The Surface Of The Sun improve?

    Leave comments below this post, or the more adventurous of you may wish to leave a note on the Facebook page associated with here.

    Your feedback means an awful lot.


    *Outsold by Aleksandr Orlov's autobiography: A Simples Life