Tweets

    4 November 2010

    Friends Overseas

    Today, I noticed something. A small number of people who are reading this blog are not of English origin, and in fact come from all over the world, which I'm absolutely thrilled about. I'm not going to mention what countries for the sake of their privacy, but let's just say we've got people from all over the shop. Now I'm not sure how your English fares in comparison to your first language, so I'm going to ask if it would be of any benefit to any of you if I implemented a way to automatically translate the page into any language you wish? If so, please let me know below, or via the Facebook page*.

    This coincides with the change that is happening to the blog, so if you have any other suggestions, please don't hesitate to post them below.


    *Most prestigious TSOTS fan page in the world