Tweets

    25 February 2011

    A Matter of Time

    It had to happen. That's right, it's quintessential audience interaction day! Or to put it another way, it's time for a re-think.

    What with me branching out into the vlogosphere, I'm getting my thinking cap on in the direction of a complete design overhaul. That's right, Surface of the Sun is going to be re-designed with a brand new layout for the modern man and/or woman. Georgia's out, and that'll probably mean Helvetica is in, but enough of this talk of fonts, I'm looking to create a more visually appealing and functional site for you lot to have a lovely little browse on.

    The thing is, I can't get started until I've had some input from you lot. What parts of the site do you like best, and what other features would you like to see? A homepage for example? An immediate link to my latest blog entry/video?

    The fate of the site rests in your keyboard, so get cracking!*

    Better still, if you know anyone with experience in this sort of thing, get them to drop me a line: alexolney@surfaceofthesun.co.uk


    *Don't actually crack your keyboard, tithead