Tweets

    22 February 2011

    5000 Views

    Five thousand hits. My blog has received five thousand hits? I'd scarcely believe it myself if I hadn't been monitoring the progress since I made it, but nevertheless, it's arrived. A real milestone in my eyes. The fact that there have been five thousand occasions where someone has clicked on a link that I made staggers me, and I couldn't have done it without you lot. At least, not without an auto-refreshing script and no consideration for my pride.

    In honour of this, I'm pleased to announce a new direction for Surface of the Sun in the form of vlogging (that's video blogging, oh I'm so witty). Don't worry, a majority of the updates will still be your good old fashioned text form, but every so often I'll treat you all to a lovely poor-quality vid.

    You lucky sorts you.

    Anyway, here's the first of what could be many videos I'll be making for this. Enjoy.




    *Third 'S' not available in any countries