Tweets

    1 October 2010

    Zip Zap Zoop Zib Zippity Zap

    In the modern times we live in, I simply can't be doing with Google connect. I'm sure it's a very good system and I know I can't match it on any level, however my lovely sexy audience* usually use Facebook, so I've decided to integrate a comment system that allows you charming lot to use your Facebook profiles to express your feelings towards my postings. It's faster and far more efficient. So much so it makes me want to speak like Bill Cosby (see post title).

    It's a little disjointed at the moment, and practically impossible to see, but despair not, I shall use my astounding technological know-how to remedy the situation.

    Bear with me, and with any luck things will be running swimmingly before we know it.


    *I'm looking at you, James