Tweets

    7 April 2011

    It's Not What You Know

    Shoot me. It's been far too long since my last update, I know, but time has escaped me and I've only just managed to track the little bastard down. Don't worry though, he's locked up safe and sound in my airing cupboard with Keeley Hawes and Basil Brush.

    What I wanted to talk at your about today is a new scheme to expand the audience of this charming little website on the big, scary interwebnets. I have been in contact with several other British (and possibly Irish, I'm all about political correctness, me) website owners in order to create a spread of affiliates, including the lovely chaps over at A Sitting Duck. I must say the interest has been phenomenal, and I have been literally inundated with a reply, and who knows, when the big difficult switchover occurs I might make more internet 'friends' and make the whole world a more popular place for everyone. That's right, I'm not just a blogger anymore, I'm a revolutionary.

    So what does this mean for you lucky, lucky readers? Why of course it means that not only will I be updating more often, but you'll be able to make lots of new friends in the comments boxes (provided they load correctly, I really need to look into that). If you could possibly want more, you're a spoiled nobody who has never known anyone to truly love you who will die alone and unwanted upside-down in a wheelie bin desperately trying to cover your shame as mobs of those you thought were your friends laugh at you and make vulgar statements that question your sexuality.

    If any of you are interested in affiliating with Surface of the Sun (or know someone who might be), please don't hesitate to drop me a quick email. Top stuff.


    *404: Snippet not found